Cancellation & Refund Policy
All cancellations must be notified in writing by mail or email.
Any phone cancellation must be confirmed in writing
A minimum of 72 hours (3 days) notice is required, prior to your check-In date at 2pm, to cancel bookings for a refund. (7 days if your booking includes any Qld School holiday, 14 days if your booking includes any dates during Christmas/New Years week and Easter). Please note a $30 administration fee applies and will be deducted from your refund.
If your booking is made or cancelled within the times above, you are liable for payment of your booking in full.
Where a booking is made via an independent booking company, the Cancellation Policy stated by them is the overriding policy.
If the Cancellation is made by The Lovely Cottages, you will receive a full refund.
If you have been refused from The Lovely Cottages for misbehavior, no refund will be given. No refund will be given for shortening of your stay after you have arrived.
The Lovely Cottages is Private Property. It is for the exclusive enjoyment of the Owners and paying Guests.
Booked-in Guests of The Lovely Cottages are not permitted to invite visitors to this property.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-in time: from 2pm until 6pm
- Check-out time: by 10:00am
- Photo ID and credit card details are required to check-in
- Late check-out: we're happy to accommodate your requests if we can. This will be no later than midday. Please contact us a day prior to your departure to arrange.
- We accept direct deposit, cash, Visa, MasterCard, debit card
- Payment must be made available to collect at time of booking.