Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be notified in writing by mail or email. Any phone cancellation must be confirmed in writing
- A minimum of 7 days notice is required, prior to your check-In date, to cancel bookings for a refund. (14 days if your booking includes any Qld School holiday) Please note a $60 administration fee applies and will be deducted from your refund.
- If your booking is made or cancelled less than 7 days in advance (14 days if your booking includes any Qld School holiday) you are liable for payment of your booking in full.
- Where a booking is made via an independent booking company, the Cancellation Policy stated by them is the overriding policy.
- If the Cancellation is made by The Lovely Cottages, you will receive a full refund.
- If you have been refused from The Lovely Cottages for misbehavior, no refund will be given. No refund will be given for shortening of your stay after you have arrived.
- Your visitors are welcome at The Lovely Cottages between the hours of 9am and 9pm, and for security reasons and the enjoyment of our other guests, we ask that you follow these conditions.
- All visitors must present to staff upon arrival to notify that they are visitors and who they are visiting.
- All visitors must vacate this property by 9pm.
- You accept all responsibility for your visitors and must take all reasonable steps to ensure they do not disturb other guests.
- Should you wish to have visitors stay overnight, you must make prior arrangements with management earlier in the day to enable extra bedding to be installed in your cottage. Extra guests will incur an extra charge and must be paid in advance. Your extra guest/s cannot exceed the maximum number of guests assigned to your accommodation.
- Should you wish to have a large group of visitors (more than four) at one time, or stay later that 9pm, please discuss with management in advance as conditions will apply.
- Full visitor information is in the Compendium in the Cottages.
- If you have a special requirement regarding visitors, please check with management prior to booking.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-in time: from 2pm until 6pm
- Check-out time: by 10:00am
- Photo ID and credit card details are required to check-in
- Late check-out: we're happy to accommodate your requests if we can. This will be no later than midday. Please contact us a day prior to your departure to arrange.
- We accept direct deposit, cash, Visa, MasterCard, debit card
- Payment must be made available to collect at time of booking.