Cancellation & Refund Policy
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing via email.
A 24 hour grace period from time of booking, is available to cancel free of charges. This does not apply to bookings made within 7 days of the check-in date at (6pm local time).
Cancellations or changes made BEFORE 6:00 PM (property’s local time) 14 DAYS PRIOR to check-in date, are subject to a property fee equal to the first night.
Cancellations or changes made AFTER 6:00 PM (property’s local time) 14 DAYS PRIOR to check-in date, or no-shows are subject to a property fee equal to 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price after reservation is made. All refunds will be processed within 14 days from notice.
Changes to an existing booking will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Where a booking is made via an independent booking company, the Cancellation Policy stated by them is the overriding policy.
If the Cancellation is made by The Lovely Cottages, you will receive a full refund.
If you have been refused from The Lovely Cottages for misbehavior, no refund will be given. No refund will be given for shortening of your stay after you have arrived.
The Lovely Cottages is Private Property. It is for the exclusive enjoyment of the Owners and paying Guests.
Booked-in Guests of The Lovely Cottages are not permitted to invite visitors to this property.
Any incidents of damage caused by Guests must be reported to Management. Considerations will be made on a case by case basis.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-in time: from 2pm until 6pm
- Check-out time: by 10:00am
- Photo ID and credit card details are required to check-in
- Late check-out: we're happy to accommodate your requests if we can. This will be no later than midday. Please contact us a day prior to your departure to arrange.
- We accept direct deposit, cash, Visa, MasterCard, debit card
- Payment must be made available to collect at time of booking.