Cancellation & Refund Policy
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing via email.
A 4 hour grace period from time of booking, is available to cancel free of charges. This does not apply to bookings made within 48 hours of the check-in date at (6pm local time).
The guest can cancel free of charge until 5 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 5 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation in the 5 days before arrival.
Changes to an existing booking will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Where a booking is made via an independent booking company, the Cancellation Policy stated by them is the overriding policy.
If the Cancellation is made by The Lovely Cottages, you will receive a full refund.
If you have been refused from The Lovely Cottages for misbehavior, no refund will be given. No refund will be given for shortening of your stay after you have arrived.
The Lovely Cottages is Private Property. It is for the exclusive enjoyment of the Owners and paying Guests.
Booked-in Guests of The Lovely Cottages are not permitted to invite visitors to this property.
Any incidents of damage caused by Guests must be reported to Management. Considerations will be made on a case by case basis.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-in time: from 2pm until 6pm
- Check-out time: by 10:00am
- Photo ID is required to check-in
- Late check-out: we're happy to accommodate your requests if we can. This will be no later than midday. Please contact us a day prior to your departure to arrange.
- We accept direct deposit, cash, Visa, MasterCard, debit card
- Payment must be made available to collect at time of booking.